03 August 2009

a very busy month ahead...

note to self: do not watch La Vie en Rose or The Namesake while Frank is out of town. They are just too sad to watch alone.

Goals for now through the weekend:
-laundry (because i have nothing to wear)
-dishes (because i have nothing to eat with)
(mostly done)
-work on organizing the handmade show in October
-wind all of my yarn (at least the good stuff) into cakes. this will do a few things: namely take up less space so as to give the illusion that i don't have as much as i do, and i won't have to do it again when i want to use it. I've already got six done, but i stopped to knit because the yarn was so pretty and i really wanted to use my new Addi Turbos. (halfway done)
-charge the camera battery (done)
-get gas for car (done)
-pick up my darling sweetheart from the airport
-keep the apartment clean until my family gets here on Sunday.
-figure out why my blog all of the sudden keeps switching to this font...?

No comments:

Post a Comment