09 March 2010

Ravelympics and Other February Happenings...

Today I am sick...boo!...got a little bit of flu...
I'm feeling a tad better, so I decided to actually get some work done :)

Ravelympics!
The biggest challenge i did was to write and publish a pattern for the Designer Pattern Skeleton event. I had some nice Ravelers test it for me and was able to post it in time. The pattern is for sale on Ravelry (and you don't have to be a member to purchase patterns!) This green pair is also up on my Etsy Shop, as well as a knit to order listing if someone wan't to get a custom pair.

I also completed these projects, all my own patterns :)
99 cables beret: This turned out suprisingly well. Need to get of photo of me wearing it so i can post in in my Etsy Shop

Jen's Challah Cable Mitts: I made these for my co-worker Jen because she is awesome!

Grey Cable Beret: this one i kept for myself

and this is from waaaay before Ravelympics, but i finally got a photo of me wearing it:

Up next:
-Spring Sale in my Etsy shop soon! - discounts on hats, scarves, freebies, possibly some de-stashing!
-New items - Hand Spun yarns, summery accessories, felted & knitted items, more patterns
-Knitting Tips - mostly some stuff i've come with but also some good resources from other knitters.



No comments:

Post a Comment