27 December 2009

almost next year already

bah...I am such a bad blogger lately. Are you ready? ok, let's go!!!

First, I'll start by telling you all about a wonderful Minneapolis artist Wendy Petersen aka Claire Monet. I met Wendy at the Handmade Market I organized at the Beat Coffee House in Uptown. She started a facebook fan page, and offered a free prize to one of the first 25 who became fans. Of course I did right away, and wouldn't you know it, I won!! The prize was not one, but two tshirts: a purple long sleeved "oh minneapolis" and a short sleeved "ergslaymation". She also included a screenprint of "oh minneapolis" that got a little banged up by my good friends at the post office, but I'm going to frame it anyway and hang it on my wall. I do hope that I get to hang out with her again sometime soon :)

And now for some Christmas knits:
Ridgeback Mitts for niece Libby:
Photobucket
Corset Mitts for niece Alysa...I also posted these for custom orders in my Etsy shop.
Photobucket
Lucky Mitts for niece Alison...fuzzy photo alert:
Photobucket
Lapis Cable hat for my sister Katrina and Chunky Chartreuse Cowl for my sister Kelly


I didn't get a photo of my mom's scarf because I had wrapped it already...

No comments:

Post a Comment